For those of you who are a little bit younger, this is not new. Ya know about 10 years ago it was, what, Invader Zim? And 20 years ago it was Tiny Toon Adventures…
Well what I remember about Tiny Toon Adventures is that Tress MacNeille, the voice actress for Babs Bunny, got stalked by an obsessed furry fan. And, so yeah, this is not something that Bronies have spearheaded really, they’ve kind of refined it? And they’ve added new creative crazy bits to it, but at it’s core it’s just a wheel turnin’ around.
and im gonna put your url on a sticky note on my wall
this wall right here
the same wall
i basically did the same thing as this at the end of 2012 but it was fun and i wanna do it again so do it
also please don’t reblog twice
“No time for talks, maam, I must catch the bell” Samus average teened and left Mrs. Chozo and her dog Sparkey in dust and even forgot her lunch!
A shoujo artist finally made a joke about the size of the girls eyes. This is the best thing I’ve seen all week.
This is why Joyce will never be shown wearing contact lenses. They’d be dinner plates.
- Dementrious: http://i.imgur.com/uOOSssk.jpg
- Aaron: except for that whole ghost/poison thing
- Aaron: BUT MAYBE HE REALIZED THAT AND STARTED TRAINING ONE-HIT KO POKEMON
- Dementrious: OH SNAP
- Dementrious: FISSURE
- Aaron: AND THENet
- Aaron: aoAN
- Aaron: AND THEN
- Aaron: HE FIGHTS RED
- Aaron: AND SEES "I DON'T NEED TO DO IT, THIS KID CAN HANDLE IT" AND THEN DISBANDS TEAM ROCKET
- John (NYVideoGameFreak): sup
- Dementrious: SOUPS
- John (NYVideoGameFreak): 3 papers this week
- John (NYVideoGameFreak): one for tomorrow, one friday and one saturday
- Dementrious: Oh jeez
- Dementrious: Good thing you don't have Pokemon
- Aaron: cam humans get stuck in pokeballs?
- Dementrious: Are humans pokémon?
- Aaron: woah.
- Dementrious: We're animals
- Dementrious: You can keep us in a cage like one
- John (NYVideoGameFreak): i think you jsut went metaphysical
- Dementrious: are pokémon animals?
- Dementrious: or is it plant, fungus, animal, pokémon
- Aaron: protists
- Aaron: monera
- Aaron: protismon
- Aaron: POKEMON
- Aaron: POKEMON ARE GOING TO EVOLVE FROM SINGLE CELLED ORGANISMS
- Dementrious: all pokemon come from eggs
- Dementrious: mammal-like. plant-like.
- Aaron: JUST LIKE PORTISSTS
- Dementrious: don't matter
- Dementrious: I think we're figuring this out
- Dementrious: Which is weirdly amazing
- Aaron: now in origins they said that mew was the source or something
- Dementrious: genetic origin...
- Dementrious: which is why mew can learn all moves
- Aaron: wait
- Aaron: if mew is the first then what's the deal with fossil pokemon?
- Aaron: is mew just that old or are they not really pokemon?
- Dementrious: I think mew is an ancient immortal or just the oldest species
- Dementrious: presumably from space
- Dementrious: Since we always see space imagery with it
- Aaron: pokemon are ＮＯＴ ＯＦ ＴＨＩＳ ＷＯＲＬＤ？！
- Dementrious: lol
- Aaron: so what's the deal with ditto then
- Aaron: "Capable of copying an opponent's genetic code to instantly transform itself into a duplicate of the enemy."
- Aaron: plus in pokemon pinball it's blocking the evolution cave entrance
- Dementrious: Failed mew clones that got out and multiplied via budding
- Aaron: which is why they can't remember moves.....
- Dementrious: In a post apocalyptic Earth wars had torn the world asunder. Famine had wiped most humans out. Populations dwindled and survivors huddled to hubs. During this time a meteor struck the earth, an event that hadn't happened for millions of years. This awoke the sleeping creature known as mew. It started to mix its DNA with animals and plants around it creating new life. The local species couldn't compete with such creatures and quickly went extinct all the while these new creatures... nay monsters continued to adapt, evolve, and spread at unprecidented rates. It us unknown how this happened. Perhaps the centuries of war prior, the nuclear fallout, or maybe a calamity from space. No one knew for sure. Scholars speculated that this Mew creature was here before, in the ancient world, but whatever killed off the dinosaurs drove it to hiding as well. Humanity was in a time of terrible disasters. Massive earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes. The strongest of these monsters being the cause as they shaped the world anew.
- Aaron: UNOWN
- Aaron: THE SECRET MUST LIE WITH THEM
- Dementrious: WHY DO THEY FORM AN ALPHABET
- Dementrious: A genetic alphabet...
- Aaron: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Alternate_dimension
- Aaron: w h a t t h e f u c k
- Dementrious: So something caused rifts in spacetime?
- Dementrious: Is it the Unown themselves?
- Aaron: they know hiddenpower
- Dementrious: And if they sequence themselves and use it in a certain order...
- Dementrious: Maybe it causes some sort of dimensional resonance
- Aaron: i think our speculation stops there though
- Aaron: since not much is known about unown
- Dementrious: truth